Sunday, April 26, 2015

clean & layered

so . . . you know when you REALLY need to do a DEEP cleaning of your creative space . . . and you have a terrible time throwing all of the fun little bits and pieces away?  Well, I'm totally focused on using them up as I add to my mini stash!




(I'm having TWO new little granddaughters in the next couple of months, so this fabulous nursery inspiration caught my eye - it probably wouldn't have even mattered what the color combination was, although I do love pink ;)








stamps:  papertrey ink
papers:  stampin' up, echo park, papertrey ink
dies:  papertrey ink
embellishment:  rhinestone - close to my heart

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the babies coming! I like how you turned the scribbles into a flower. And I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your grandbabies!! Love the pink, the polka dots and the flower- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...how fun to have your sweet granddaughters come visit. Your card is so amazing, so amazing in fact I recently cased you but could not remember where I saw this idea. So now I off to my blog to give you proper credit...this is one fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis